Welcome to the webpages of the World DX Club.
The World DX Club was founded in 1968, and the first edition of Contact
published by the club was mailed soon afterwards.
The final edition of Contact (dated November/December 2012) was published at the end of November 2012
Navigate to other pages of the World DX Club website
- Columns and features in Contact magazine
- Articles and archive of DX news and features from Contact Magazine
- Books about radio and radio-related subjects (both in and out-of print)
- Links to some other interesting sites
International Radio Stations
- Links to home pages, frequency and programme schedules, live and archived broadcasts.
News and What's New
- on the webpages of the World DX Club
- Forthcoming events for your diary
World DX Club contacts
- Contact information for all World DX Club organisers and editors
The end of Shortwave Listening?
- Jamming of the shortwave bands by Power Line Adapters of the type sold by BT
- Full site map of the World DX Club webpages
- Contact Magazine Download page for E-Members